Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: thread size

  1. #1
    Inactive Member crimsonson's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 24th, 2001
    Posts
    94
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi!

    For the Skylight filter- just go to your regular photography store and ask for a Tiffen Skylight or UV. There are other brands but for skylight just make sure its glass (not plastic) and has no scratches. Should cost between $11 - $15.

    Regarding wide angle from Nizo - contact super8cam. He is Dr. Peters from Germany. His ebay name is super8cam. He has a lot of Nizo cams and accessories inlcuding UWL, battery cases, focus sticks, leather cases and etc. Email via E-bay.

    I am unsure of the size- I would guess 48mm - 56mm. Probably less than 62mm. 62mm+ tends to be for lens wide 8+ zoom factor. The 3048 should be around 6x zoom.

    ------------------


    [This message has been edited by crimsonson (edited August 22, 2001).]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member AlexGfromUK's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 4th, 2001
    Posts
    145
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    its a shame guy parker does'nt check in here very often (by the look of things) he would know that right off the bat. Oh and I bet he has that wideangle attachment too.

    Scott, do you never use messenger? I've never seen you online even though I was able to put you on my list. Bah, I'm confused.

    Regards,

    Alex.

    ------------------

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Hanthx's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 27th, 2000
    Posts
    420
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Alex Gregg the Grrrreat!

    We do have Msn messenger, but Im using my roomates computer for now...and he has the password.
    Im going to try and set up my own account tonight.
    I do have ICQ.
    Let me know if you have ICQ, and Ill send you my personal name...heheheheh

    Later Mate
    Sc:0tt

    ------------------

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Hanthx's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 27th, 2000
    Posts
    420
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Im looking for a two lenses for the Nizo 3048
    1. A Skylight 1a or Uv filter.
    2. The Ultra wide lens I by Nizo.

    Im not sure what the thread size will be...the lens is 8-48mm.
    I have a Canon that has a lens size of 7.5-60mm, but the threading is 62mm...

    Thanks Boys!
    Scott

    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •